NaviWorld Singapore believe that our greatest asset is the high quality of our staff members who are required to work together as an effective team and provide a service of unequaled excellence to all our clients. To archive this we shall, throughout your time with us, aim to develop your skills to their full potential and help you achieve your career aspirations.
NaviWorld is a successful organization because it values quality above. If you are an essential and important NaviWorld team member; we value your contribution and hope you will enjoy the challenges and experiences we have to offer.
The Firm believes that all members of the staff should have:
- flexible working conditions;
- high sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative to provide high quality of services;
- integrity with high standard of professionalism;
- a strong individual and an excellence team worker;
- continue desire to improve and learn;
- remuneration according to performance and contribution;
- opportunities to become professionally qualified; and
- career planning to maximum the potential of individual.
In return, the Firm is, therefore, entitled to expect from its entire staff:
- a keen interest to develop high technical competence;
- a serious sense of responsibility for the quality of work performed;
- a serious effort to adapt and adjust to our working environment;
- a strict adherence to the regulations of the Firm;
- a sincere endeavour to maintain respectful, considerate and friendly relationships with clients and fellow members of the staff; and
- a cheerful compliance with all reasonable instructions of the Firm
The principles above should apply to all members of the staff, irrespective of their grades.