E-commerce for Microsoft Dynamics
NaviWorld has partnered with E-Commerce Software, Sana Commerce, to support our strategic move to digital commerce by bringing a B2C e-commerce experience to B2B organizations. Sana Commerce is a reliable, scalable e-commerce solution certified for integration with on-premise and cloud-hosted Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems.
Together, we help organizations reach their growth targets through converting, mobile-optimized, and user-friendly web stores. The seamless integration of Sana Commerce with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows us to build e-commerce that is a perfect extension of your existing sales processes. This means that all the product information and business logic in your ERP are instantly available online on any Sana Commerce web store.
A Sana web store is not only beautiful, but it is built to help drive new traffic to your website.
- Expanding your reach and driving conversions through advanced online marketing functionalities.
- Eliminate double handling – Sana Commerce acts as your single source of truth and does the admin for you.
- Empower your customers with personalised self-service and full transparency
- Quickly and easily adapt your business to meet and exceed your customers’ evolving expectations
- Quick Ordering
- View & Pay Open Invoices Online
- Online Access to Documents
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Simplified Setup & Ongoing Maintenance
- Direct Out of the Box Integration
- Multiple Stores, Brands, and Selling Models
- Flexible and Extensible
- Authorization / Roles and Rights
- ERP Upgrade Policy
Better Buying Experience
- Advanced Web Store Navigation and Product Catalogue Features
- Customer Segments, Assortments, and Related Products
- Dynamic Shopping Cart Calculation
- Seamless Experience Across Devices
- Inventory Management
The Benefits of Marketing
- Marketing Web Pages with CMS
- SEO and Site Map Generation
- Email Marketing
- The Benefits of Sales
- Export to External Marketplaces
- Represent a Customer
More information can be found in our resource library.
You can also view more videos on our Youtube Channel.