Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central Functional / Application Consultant
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, completion, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
• To lead the entire project from business requirement gathering to the provision of solution
• Conduct ongoing education to clients.
• Study and prepare system specifications and coordinate with the development.
• Conduct the pre-sales and post-sales demonstrations of the system to clients.
• Able to interact and manage clients at different levels during the implementation.
• Provide ongoing support.
• And other tasks as deemed appropriate by the company.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• Required skill(s): Analytical, IT savvy, good communication skills, business acumen, human relations, Documentation Skill, work independently etc.
• Able to give advice to other consultants about ways to improve their design.
• Motivated to continue improving his knowledge of Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central
• Applicants must be willing to work across Singapore.
We offer a competitive salary. In addition, the company also provides the below benefits.